Located in the massif of Mount Sutton, Au tournant du Coeur came into being in July 2013 when a former meditation retreat center was graciously acquired.
We feel privileged to tend a space entirely devoted to hosting and supporting groups and individuals in their journey in consciousness.
CABINS FOR INDIVIDUAL STAYS
Our cabins in the woods provide you with an environment of peace and quiet conducive to contemplation, introspection and regeneration. Individual stays are in an autonomous mode with access to the property as a whole.
The center is located on a mountainside, an expansive and set apart location perfectly suited to support group processes: yoga and meditation retreats, personal growth seminars and workshops of all kinds.
WHAT'S INCLUDED ?
• 18 yoga mats, 27 cushions, 36 chairs
• Speakers, fan and A/C (in meditation hall)
• 3 showers and 3 toilets on ground floor - possibility of 2 extra showers and toilets depending on group size
• Main building with fully equipped kitchen, large dining room with stone fireplace and stunning view
• Year-around heated cabins with chamber pots and one composting toilet outside.
• Access to toilets/showers in the main house a two-minute walk away
• Infra-red sauna
• Wi-fi in main house
• 22 acres of land, 2 kms of walking trail
• Bedding not included - Participants bring their own sheets, blankets and towel
Au tournant du Cœur is a drug and alcohol free zone